Effective Date: August 8, 2023
This PrivacyPolicy explains how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your Informationwhen you use https://soft.reelly.io/
This PrivacyPolicy applies when you visit and use our web site and services availablethrough our website (“Services”).
The followingapplies to any Information you provide to us:
You authorizeus to use, store or otherwise process any Personal Information, which relatesto and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, email address,telephone number and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil theservices you request.
When youaccess https://soft.reelly.io/ youagree that you:
- Are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restrictingaccess to and use of your account and password, and accept responsibility forall activities that occur under your account and password;
- Agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your passwordor account or any other breach of security;
- Will provide true, accurate, current, and complete Information aboutyourself and your use of the Website as required by us;
- Will not disclose to any third party (except as required or requested byus) a user’s Information provided to you;
- Will cooperate with our requests for additional Information with respectto your eligibility and access to the Website;
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WECOLLECT
Information wecollect includes both Information you knowingly and actively provide us whenusing or participating in any of our services and promotions, and anyInformation automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing ourservices.
While using Reelly, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiableInformation that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally,identifiable Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City, Country;
- Account Credentials, such as, passwords and other security informationfor authentication and access;
- Usage information, such as, behavioral information about how younavigate within our Services and which elements of our Services you use, wishlist, preferences, interest, etc. Other information shared by you through ourwebsite;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as, IP address, browsertype and version and location.
Please beaware that while this Information may not be personally identifying by itself,it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identifyindividual persons. We may collect Personal Information from you when you doany of the following on our website:
We may collectPersonal Information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels;
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our Website;
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies;
- When you mention us on social media;
When you visitour website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided byyour web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address,your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of yourvisit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, andtechnical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
2. HOW WE USE YOURPERSONAL INFORMATION
Requiringaccurate Information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth,efficient, and customized experience. Particularly, we may use your Informationfor the following reasons:
- Contact you by email for market research purposes and use theInformation to customise the Website according to your interests;
- Create and manage your account;
- Fulfill and manage services related to the Website;
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website;
- To improve your experience with the Website;
- Notify you of updates to the Website;
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Website;
- Respond to your requests;
- Send you promotional emails or other Information which we think you may findinteresting using the email address you have provided. You have to opt-in tothis service and can ask us to stop contacting you at any time.
We onlycollect and use your Personal Information when we have a legitimate reason fordoing so. In which instance, we only collect Personal Information that isreasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOURINFORMATION
We maydisclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action isnecessary to:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of Informationabout you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedypotential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, andsafety of others, we may share your Information as permitted or required by anyapplicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging Information withother entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your Information with thirdparties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, IT services,data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, andmarketing assistance as permitted by law.
- Business Partners: We may share your Information with our businesspartners to offer you certain promotions.
- Marketing Communications: With your consent, or with an opportunity foryou to withdraw consent, we may share your Information with third parties formarketing purposes, as permitted by law.
How to opt outor influence personalized advertising.
IOS: On your iPhone or iPad, go to “Settings,” then “Privacy” and tap“Advertising” to select “Personalized Ads”. In addition, you can reset youradvertising identifier (this also may help you to see less of personalized ads)in the same section.
Android: To opt-out of ads on an Android device, simply open the GoogleSettings app on your mobile phone, tap “Ads” and enable “Opt out of interest-basedads”. In addition, you can reset your advertising identifier in the samesection (this also may help you to see less of personalized ads).
macOS: On your MacBook, you can disable personalized ads: go to SystemPreferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy, select Apple Advertising,and deselect Personalized Ads.
Windows: On your laptop running Windows 10, you shall select Start >Settings > Privacy and then turn off the setting for Let apps useadvertising ID to make ads more interesting to you based on your app activity.If you have other Windows version, please follow the steps here.
4. INFORMATION SUBJECTRIGHTS
You areentitled to request the following:
- To request access to your Personal Information and Information about howwe process it;
- To have your Personal Information corrected if it is inaccurate and tohave incomplete Personal Information completed;
- To ask us to erase all your Information we hold;
- To restrict the processing of your Personal Information;
- To object to the processing of your Personal Information;
- To request that we do not process your Information for marketingpurposes.
If you haveany questions or want to exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. STORAGE &TRANSFEROF YOUR INFORMATION
6. SALE ORBANKRUPTCY
We are notresponsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal orsensitive Information, and we have no authority to manage or controlthird-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence,emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible forcontacting the third party directly.
7. RETENTION OF YOURINFORMATION
We will alsoretain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Information isgenerally retained for a shorter period, except when this Information is usedto strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Website, orWe are legally obligated to retain this Information for longer time periods.
8. SECURITY OF YOURINFORMATION
We useadministrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect yourPersonal Information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure thePersonal Information you provide to us, please be aware that despite ourefforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method ofdata transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type ofmisuse. Any Information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception andmisuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we are not held responsible for anyand all frauds that may be committed.
You areresponsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength,ensuring the security of your own Information within the bounds of ourservices.
Your rights under the GDPR
In light of alegitimate concern for complete transparency and disclosure, Reelly have summarized your consumer right and privileges under the GDPRChapter 3. Be that as it may, several of these right and privileges arecomplicated, and we highly recommend you understand and read the relevantregulations and recommendations from your local authority in charge of thismatter.
Privileges and rights under theGDPR
The Right of Access
You reservethe right to be made aware of whether we process your own personal information.In the event that we process such information, you have the right to acquirethis data, considering that the rights and freedoms of other parties are nothindered.
Reelly will present to you a transcript of you rdata. The primary duplicatewill be provided to you for free, however,additional duplicates will incur anadditional expense.
In the case that any of yourpersonal data is presented to you as incomplete or inaccurate, you reserve theright to have this amended and rectified.
The right to eradication isotherwise called the"right to be forgotten". If it is the case thatthe conditions in Article 17 apply, you reserve the right to have your personaldata erased from our records.
NOTE: Thereare specific exceptions to the right for data,for consistence with a legitimatecommitment, or for the foundation, exercise or guard of lawful cases.
In certain conditions you reservethe option to limit the processing of your data, for instance if:
• Youwish to challenge the accuracy of the personal data;
• Reelly no longerrequire the personal data for the reasons of processing, yet you require thedata for the foundation, exercise or defense of legal cases;and
• Youhave protested the processing of your data, pending the confirmation of thatprotest.
The information listed is not long,and we recommend for you to view Article 18 of the GDPR to understand thisfully.
When in doubt, you reserve theright to be informed of:
• Rectificationof your personal data
• Eradicationor your personal data
• Restrictingthe processing of your personal data
You reserve the right to acquireyour personal data from Reelly in an organized, standardized and machine-readable format. In anycase, this right does not have any significant bearing where it wouldunfavorably influence the rights and freedoms of other parties.
The Right to Object
You reserve the right to protestour handling of your personal data on grounds in relation with your particularcircumstance, to the degree that the lawful reason for the data processing isthat the processing is vital for:
• theexecution of an errand completed in the public interest or;
• theactivity of any official authority vested in us or;
• thereasons of genuine interests sought after by us or an additional party.
In the event that you object to Reelly processingyour data, we will stop immediately except if we can show legitimate reasoningfor the data processing which abrogate your inclinations, freedoms,and rights;OR if the processing is for the foundation, exercise or protection of lawfulclaims. You reserve the right to question and object to our processing of yourown data for direct promotional purposes (considering profiling for directpromotional purposes). If such an objection takes place,we will stop processingyour data immediately for the reasons stated above.
Exercising your rights
At any time, you have the right toput into action all the above by contacting Reelly with yourrequest. Please proceed by sending a solicitation recorded in writing to Reelly inclusiveof a clear breakdown regarding the information you wish to acquire. Reelly willrespond as soon as possible to your request.
Your entitlement to register agrievance with a supervisory power
We adopt an assistance led strategyto ensure your rights are fulfilled. Be that as it may, should you experiencethat we have adequately addressed your solicitation, or that our processing ofyour personal data infringes data protection laws, we encourage you to inform Reelly immediatelyand submit your complaint accordingly.
Registering a grievance to Reelly does notrestrict you from presenting the grievance to the supervisory authority aswell. You have the right to do this in your place of work, the location of thealleged grievance, or in the EU member state of your nationality or residence.
10. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowinglycollect personally identifiable Information from anyone under the age ofeighteen (18).
11. OPTIONS REGARDING YOURINFORMATION
If we receive Personal Informationabout you from a third party, we will protect it as set out in this PrivacyPolicy. If you are a third party providing Personal Information about somebodyelse, you represent and warrant that you have such person’s consent to providethe Personal Information to us.
If you have previously agreed tous using your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, you maychange your mind at any time. We will provide you with the ability tounsubscribe from our email-database or opt out of communications. Please beaware we may need to request specific Information from you to help us confirmyour identity.
If you believe that we havebreached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, pleasecontact us using the details below and provide us with full details of thealleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you,in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we willtake to deal with your complaint.
12. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain links toother Websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our Website,you should note that we do not have any control over that other Website. Therefore,we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any Informationwhich you provide whilst visiting such Websites and such Websites are notgoverned by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at theprivacy statement applicable to the Website in question.
13. How to contact us
Please let me know if you have any questionsabout this Cookies Policy by contacting us.
Reelly Smart Technology LLC
32, Marasi Drive Street Business Bay, Dubai